Know Your Options
- Will it hurt?
- How long does it take?
- Are there any risks?
- Are there side-effects?
- How will it affect me emotionally?
- Where do I have to go?
- Will I miss work or school?
- How much does it cost?
- What is the Abortion Pill?
- What is the Morning-After Pill?
- Why should I carry my baby for nine months and give it away?
- Who will decide who gets my baby?
- Will I know what happened to my baby?
- Will my baby think I didn’t love him/her?
- Will I regret my decision?
- What if the father of my baby doesn’t agree with my decision?
- Will people think I “abandoned” my baby?
- Can I talk to someone who chose adoption?
- How will I tell everyone?
- Will my life be “over” if I parent this baby now?
- Who will I want to marry? Who will marry me?
- What will I miss out on?
- Can I have a child and still finish school?
- What supplies do I need for a baby?
- How can I financially prepare for this baby?
- What is it like to have a baby?
- How do you care for a baby?