Find out if you are pregnant
Don’t get caught worrying about a pregnancy before you are sure. Missing your period is the most common indication of pregnancy, but a missed period doesn’t automatically mean you are pregnant.
Are you experiencing some of these symptoms?
Call 601-638-2778 or click here to schedule your appointment for a free pregnancy test to find out.
Common Symptoms Include:
- Dizziness or fainting
- Food cravings or aversions
- Frequent urination
- Late or missed period
- Sore or swollen breasts
- Unexplained weight gain or loss
At our clinic, pregnancy tests are generally up to 99% accurate as early as 7 to 10 days after conception and…
- Are done in a private clinical setting
- Use lab-quality, high-sensitivity, urine pregnancy tests
- Can usually be taken before you miss your period
- Results will be known during your appointment
Call 601-638-2778 or fill out the form to the right to schedule your appointment and find out if you are pregnant.
While a positive urine pregnancy test suggests a pregnancy, it should always be confirmed, for example, with an ultrasound. Our clinic also offers ultrasounds at no cost. Answers to other frequently asked questions about pregnancy tests can be found here.