Prenatal & Parenting Classes
When you take these classes you learn about:
- How pregnancy changes your body
- How your baby develops during pregnancy
- What to eat while you are pregnant
- What to do and not do while pregnant
- What to expect from childbirth and labor
- Breastfeeding and newborn care
These classes can be divided into two broad categories.
- Meeting a Child’s Physical Needs – topics covered in these classes include diapering, getting baby to sleep, signing with baby, baby language, establishing routines, development stages, and toilet training.
- Meeting a Child’s Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Needs – discipline, building good behavior, preparing for adulthood, raising boys, etc.
Contact the Center for Pregnancy Choices and gain access to excellent medical services and talk to someone who will be supportive, available, and can fully answer your questions in a confidential, no-pressure environment.